Or maybe you’re looking for additional tools like Canva because you love new tools! Or perhaps you’re looking for something to complement Canva, because I know many of my audience love and use it. By the time I discovered Canva, my blog had already pivoted to focus almost entirely on visual content tools and visual platforms.
Especially if you are not Photoshop savvy and want to be able to access cool photo editing features. They now have a basic collection of design templates for different social media and design projects.
The Pro Plan gives you the most Picmonkey features with everything included in the Basic Plan plus unlimited Hub Storage for your designs and PDF export. This plan is $9.99 USD per month, billed on an annual basis which means $119.88 per year. It might not be an exact match for Canva, but it’s a good tool to have in your tool kit and to consider as one of the Canva alternatives.
On both plans, you can also purchase additional design elements like illustrations and stock photos for a low price of $0.99. All purchased design elements are sold under a multiple-use licence (ie “pay once, design forever”). So, when you buy any element, you can use it again as many times as you need.
Not All Virus Protection Is Created Equal: Why Free Isn’T Better
Easil stood out to me initially because of the sheer quality of the templates. I started to use it more and more, and it’s been my primary go-to visual design tool for well over a year now. I even joined their team recently as Chief Storyteller because I like what they are doing so much. I often get asked by my community about Canva alternatives, because you are looking for new and different features.
- It’s also for anyone who creates very specific styles of work and needs a lot of custom options to do complex layered projects.
- The best graphic designers can pull from a host of different program tools in order to create the perfect, original work of art for their client.
- If you are an individual user you can get the app via one of the following plans.
- It really is the gold standard and I’m totally okay with having make a sacrifice to vectorize my work later because this app is flawless.
- Illustrator is a Get more info. Update is available through software own update system. Or get Whatsapp following this link. popular vector graphics program, used by countless designers worldwide to create various types of artwork such as drawings, logos, illustrations, etc.
- Procreate is for lettering artists, graphic designers, and illustrators that are okay with a raster based program.
Share Your Logo
All photos are royalty-free and licensed for commercial use. Brand Features – add your logo, choose colors and fonts, and create personalised templates and themes with brand assets. Apply themes – you can take any text and graphic and apply a range of different design themes to your design in one click .
You get all the features of the other plans as well as Team Collaboration, which means you can share designs, folders, fonts and brand assets with your team. Share images to Social Media – this is one benefit of Snappa – you can share your images to Social Media. I use Agorapulse to schedule most of my social media images, so I don’t usually use a visual content tool to schedule my images. But if you were creating an image on the fly, this could be handy. Visual Asset Library – You can choose from 500,000+ photos, 70,000+ graphics and 200+ fonts.
Massive image library – millions of images can be accessed in Crello via Deposit Photos, a well respected stock photo library. But it’s different to Canva in the sense that you can go one step further and create animated visuals with the Animation Maker tool. Sure, you can create animated visuals in Canva, but as I said above, they are very restrictive . Share images to Social Platforms – create, preview and share images to a range of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Buffer and Bitly. Stencil’s template selection is much smaller than other tools on this list of Canva alternatives, but for quick, easy posts, it’s a basic selection to get you started.